Monday, April 16, 2012

A Haunting Beauty


Meet Allison! A local Pittsburgh lolita, hailing from the state of New York. The state, not the city! ~she's a country girl born and raised! Not a city girl!~ She is one of the quieter ones of the Pittsburgh group, but surely one of the sweetest. She told me that there where very few good photos of her. So I made it my mission to increase that number!

She was a wonderful model, her outfit was amazing, and I believe the settings we located in Harmony, PA, suited her outfit and style rather well.  It's a very historic area that has some lovely settings. The stone gate is actually part of a cemetery! The house is the Harmony Inn, which is also a very nice restaurant. And it's haunted as well!

We brought along my Gloomy Bear, Zombie Bunny, and Strawberry Cavey to serve as adorable friends.

Model: Allison K.

Photographer; Amanda B.

A Haunting Beauty album

No comments:

Post a Comment